The second half of education and training will start in North Macedonia on January 23, with the aim of saving and protection.
Today, at the 118th session of the Government of the Republic of North Macedonia, the proposal of the Ministry of Education and Science to start the second semester of the academic year 2022/23 on January 20 instead of January 18 was considered and approved. With this decision, the second semester of education will start on January 23 (Monday) with the physical presence of all students.
The statement issued by the Ministry of National Education and Science said that the winter break has been extended due to savings in heating and protecting students’ health.
- Balkans | Kosovo was expelled from Perek after Spain complained
- Balkans | The “Most Successful Foreign Investment in Bosnia and Herzegovina” award was awarded to Ziraat Bank
- Balkans | Levent Goktas, one of the perpetrators of the Hablemitoğlu assassination, was transferred from Bulgaria to Turkey
- Balkans | WHO Director General Ghebreyesus: We must end unsustainable production and consumption practices
- Balkans | Floods cause property damage in Kosovo
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti calls for an increase in NATO’s military presence in his country
- Balkans | Police remove barricades in Ştırptse
- Balkans | Greece announces that there is no official offer for Patriot in exchange for the S-300
- Balkans | Reaction to the injury of two Serbian teenagers from Osmani and Korti
- Balkans | Photo missing January 29 youth workshop in Western Thrace