The second stage of the European Shooting Grand Prix, which is hosted by Croatia, has begun.
In the regulation held in the town of Omag, the arrangement shots were performed in the classic bow category.
Olympic champion in men’s classic bow, national archer Mette Gazuz came in first with 658 points. In this category, Mehmet Abdullah Yıldırımış ranked third with 655 points and Ulash Berkim Tomer ranked fourth with 654 points.
The Sagittarius Classic men’s national team, consisting of Mete Gazoz, Muhammed Abdullah Yıldırmış and Ulaş Berkim Tümer, finished first with a total of 1967 points.
The Women’s Classic Sagittarius team, which includes Zeynep Koose, Fatemeh Maraşlı and Gulnaz Buşranur Koşkun, finished third with 1844 points.
The Classic Spring mixed national team of Fatma Maraşlı and Mete Gazoz ranked second with 1,281 points.
The second leg of the European Grand Prix will end on Saturday 3 June.
- Balkans | Heavy rains cause floods in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Israel also restricted the passage of Palestinians in the West Bank into Jerusalem on the last Friday of Ramadan.
- Balkans | The “peace march” ends on the road to death in Srebrenica
- Balkans | The Bulgarian search and rescue team explained that they are working in cooperation with the Turks in the earthquake zone
- Balkans | Kosovo Assembly commemorates the victims of the Srebrenica genocide
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic receives the British special envoy to the Western Balkans Peach
- Balkans | The strike in Greece cancels Turkish Airlines flights
- Balkans | International Women’s Day is celebrated with events in the Balkans
- Balkans | Homemade explosives cause damage in front of the Grand Masonic Lodge in Greece
- Balkans | Croatia expects to see the results of Schengen and eurozone accession by the end of the year