The Turkish Foreign Ministry stated that within the scope of the second round of voting for the presidential elections scheduled for May 28, ballot boxes will be set up at 167 points by Turkey’s 151 representatives in 73 countries.
According to the statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Turkish citizens in North Macedonia will be able to vote at the Turkish Embassy in Skopje from May 20 to 21, between 08:00 and 22:00 Macedonian time.
The statement stated that from May 20, polls will be set up at 167 points by Turkey’s 151 representatives in 73 countries, and voting will take place at the customs gates on May 20-28.
Citizens living abroad will be able to find out the date, time and addresses of the voting process on YSK’s website “ysk.gov.tr”.
- Balkans | Turkish teachers working in Pristina visited Yunus Emre Institusu
- Balkans | Serbian leader Dodik accepts the return of the search and rescue team from Turkey
- Balkans | Bulgarian Mufti Mustafa Hajji visits Qatar
- Balkans | The “Digitization Process in Southeast Europe” was discussed at the conference in Thessaloniki
- Balkans | The process of extraditing the founder of Thodex Ozer to Türkiye has begun
- Balkans | Serbia plans to send security forces to Kosovo
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic started the season before the Australian Open with defeat
- Balkans | Albanian Kula, a graduate of Turkey, said he has an academic career thanks to Turkish scholarships.
- Balkans | Former Chief of the General Staff Pavel won the presidential elections in the Czech Republic
- Balkans | President Pendarovski meets with US Deputy Secretary of State Gabriel Escobar