The North Macedonian Army announced that the second team from the country had arrived in Kahramanmaraş and participated in search and rescue efforts.
The statement made by the Army of North Macedonia on this subject included the following statements:
“Elements of an additional army of 36 are coming to Kahramanmaraş this morning and are engaged in search-and-find and removal activities for survivors from the area.
Meanwhile, the 1st Army team, which has been in Kahramanmaraş for three days, continues to perform its duties with other rescuers to save lives.
- Balkans | A Bosnian citizen offered a cow for sale to help the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Sergeant Qandil will check tomorrow
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic: I ask NATO to protect the Serbs in Kosovo
- Balkans | Ottoman: Kosovo was built on the blood of the KLA martyrs
- Balkans | President Erdogan’s victory was celebrated in North Macedonia
- Balkans | The Bosnian sisters build hobbit houses, each decorated differently
- Balkans | The Turkish Coast Guard rescued migrants who had been pushed to death by Greece
- Balkans | The search and rescue team in Bosnia and Herzegovina applied what they learned in the TIKA training in the earthquake zone
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski spoke about the salary crisis in the presidency
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti had a telephone conversation with Greek Foreign Minister Dendias