The Serbian List, the largest Serb party in Kosovo, has called for the Kosovo Special Forces operating in the north of the country to be declared a terrorist organization.
Serbian list Serbia In an open letter to his government, he demanded that intelligence structures aimed at persecuting and deporting Serbs in Kosovo be declared terrorist organizations.
In the letter, “The Prime Minister of Kosovo Albin CortiSerb special forces and intelligence structures harm the peace and security of the Serbian people, while at the same time threatening the peace environment in the Western Balkans. Data included.
In the letter, which called for the declaration of all the special units illegally harbored by Korti in northern Kosovo as a terrorist organization, it was noted that all the activities of the said units in the last period met the definition of terrorism.
He stated that if the aforementioned decision is taken with international institutions and partners in the West, it will stop illegal activities in the region and ensure that those responsible are held accountable before justice.
- Balkans | Ivan Kolev was re-elected President of the Criminal Court
- Balkans | Serbia appeals to Kosovo to arrest a former policeman of Serb origin
- Balkans | Serbia threatens Kosovo with aggression
- Balkans | Albania suspends the golden passport scheme
- Balkans | CATROGALOS: The minority in Western Thrace can define itself as it likes
- Balkans | Kosovo accuses the United States and the European Union of tolerating Serbia
- Balkans | Father and daughter died in a plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Miners from Bosnia and Herzegovina protested that their salaries had not been paid
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu: The balance between the United States, Turkey and Greece has begun to deteriorate
- Balkans | The United Nations calls for an investigation into the migrant boat disaster in Greece