A photo taken at the Mali Zvornik border crossing between Bosnia-Herzegovina and Serbia went viral on social media, while the Serbian police’s treatment of refugees sparked strong reactions.
The refugees, who were turned away from the Bosnia-Herzegovina border, were shot dead by two Serbian policemen after returning to the Serbian border. beaten The pictures in which he is depicted caused outrage.
Social media users called on the authorities to take action, noting that the torture of refugees in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia goes unpunished.
The incident, which was recorded by eyewitnesses, was reported to have occurred on Sunday, April 23.
- Balkans | Corti evaluated his meeting with Lajçak
- Balkans | n. Macedonian Minister of Defense spoke to AA on the third anniversary of NATO membership
- Balkans | The Croatian polo team has moved to Adana for search and rescue work
- Balkans | Celebration of “Birth and Remembrance” held in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | At the crossroads at the entrance to Kishan, d. Sadiq Ahmed was given this name
- Balkans | Balanced trade with Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia
- Balkans | A new record in trade between Bulgaria and Germany
- Balkans | Reactions to the decision of the Hague Tribunal in Kosovo have increased
- Balkans | MATUSITEB announced that 122 thousand euros have been collected in the “We are with Turkey” campaign.
- Balkans | Artist Mishi is a voluntary ambassador of Turkish folk music in Hungary