Filmed by TRT 1 in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, the series “Balkan Lullaby” bid farewell to the screens with its twenty-fifth episode this evening.
The recent news of Balkan Lullaby has disappointed fans of the series. The Balkan Lullaby series, which attracted millions of viewers on TRT1 screens with its ingenious cast and honest story, had the Balkan atmosphere in the audience’s homes for 25 episodes.
Macedonian Turkish artists Erman Şaban, Suzan Akplij, Bidja Begovska, Sinap Samet, Filiz Ahmet and Emine in the Balkan series Lullaby, which brings together such outstanding actors as Erdal Özyagcilar, Özlem Turkad, Hakan Boyaf and Bidja Begovska, as well as young actors such as Emre Bey, Comfortable Ozturk, Halil, Buraq Rahman, Banu Shahin, Yetkin Sezer and Hakan Daci.
- Balkans | Rescue of illegal immigrants to die by Greece
- Balkans | An investigation was opened with the racist group that interfered with the painting exhibition in Greece
- Balkans | A new provocation from the Greek Chief of Staff, Constantinos Floros, on the Turkish border￼
- Balkans | The message of the coalition government came from the polls in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Nearly 200 trainees learning Turkish in Serbia have obtained certificates
- Balkans | Equipment support from TIKA to Croatia
- Balkans | Pension payments for December have begun
- Balkans | The Turkish Chamber of Commerce in Kosovo celebrated its 15th anniversary with a party
- Balkans | A swimmer from Antalyaspor wins the gold medal in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Pendarovski said the government was consulting about 14 positions in the embassy