The Turkish Youth Club (TGK) announced in its written statement the start of the second session of the Ordinary General Assembly.
The period of the General Assembly, which will begin with local conferences on April 19, ends with the convening of the second meeting of the Ordinary General Assembly, where the new president and central government will be elected.
The statement from TGK is as follows:
The largest youth organization in North Macedonia, Turkish Youth Union Pride and Unity, has started preparations for the 2nd Ordinary General Assembly of the Turkish Youth Club.
The period of the second Ordinary General Assembly, in which the new president and central management are determined, begins with organizational agreements.
Local conferences, where new heads of organizations and departments will be identified, will take place between April 19 and May 19.
May it be a blessing for our nation and our youth.”
- Balkans | Croatia and Serbia evacuate their citizens from Sudan
- Balkans | The citizens of Western Thrace vied with each other to help the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Trabzonspor stopped its bad course with the Croatian coach Bjelica
- Balkans | From tomorrow, the Vodno cable car will operate according to summer operating hours
- Balkans | Pendarovski: If we want a democratic society, women must have equal opportunities
- Balkans | The International Balkan University’s support for the earthquake region continues
- Balkans | Stoltenberg: We talked about the importance of completing the NATO membership process with the Swedish Prime Minister
- Balkans | Albanian President Begaj signed the condolence book at the Turkish Embassy in Tirana
- Balkans | Youngest memorizer in Bosnia and Herzegovina Emil Moati: I completed memorization in a year and 3 months
- What is Nartogan? When and how is it celebrated?