The Sultan Murad Mosque will be opened in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, which was restored by TIKA, with the participation of Turkish Minister of Culture and Tourism Mehmet Nuri Ersoy.
Tomorrow, the Sultan Murad Mosque will be inaugurated in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, which was restored by the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA), with the participation of Turkish Minister of Culture and Tourism Mehmet Nuri Ersoy. .
The statement of the Islamic Religious Union on this subject included the following statements:
“KMC Islamic Religious Complex, on 4/7/2023 / during Friday prayers tomorrow, Sultan Murad Murad, whose restoration was completed by Tika, one of the oldest mosques in the city of Skopje, was built in 1436 under the organization of the Islamic Union, Agency for Cooperation and Development To the Republic of Turkey – Tika and Mufti of Skopje informing the public that the mosque will return to service with a ceremony.
As the host of this ceremony, Islamic Union President Reisul Ulema H. Hz. shaker ef. Fatay, Mufti of Skopje d. Kinan Eve. Minister of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey and Ismailia Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, President of TIKA Serkan Kayalar, Deputy Head of Religious Affairs of the Republic of Turkey Kadir Dinç, Ambassador of TR to Skopje Hasan Mehmet Itkok, Coordinator of TIKA Skopje Halim Omer Sogut, Religious Affairs Adviser Mustafa Budur, Prime Minister . Religious officials and guests from Türkiye and abroad will attend.
- Balkans | Flags were lowered at public institutions and organizations in Bulgaria.
- Balkans | Isa Bey School, Tetovo Girls Branch, has handed over its 16th generation graduates
- Balkans | The citizens of Western Thrace vied with each other to help the earthquake victims
- 6 cisterns that shed light on the city’s mystery
- Balkans | The “Energy Efficiency” project implemented in Mamosa
- Balkans | Mevlut Cavusoglu will visit Bulgaria
- Balkans | Ambassador of Zagreb Kiran hosted Croatian Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Grelik Radman at the breakfast
- Balkans | A vote on Kosovo’s visa waiver is expected to take place in the European Parliament in March or April
- What are the societies that harm the national existence?
- Balkans | How will end the barriers crisis in northern Kosovo?