The Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemned the burning of the Noble Qur’an in front of a mosque on the first day of Eid al-Adha in Stockholm, the country’s capital, and said that racism, xenophobia and fanaticism have no place in the country. .
According to Swedish television news SVT and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), the Quran and the Prophet. After calling for “collective measures” against the repeated defamation of Muhammad, the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs sent a written statement to television.
The Swedish government recognizes that the anti-Islamic behavior of individuals at demonstrations in the country can be offensive to Muslims. We strongly condemn these actions which in no way reflect the views of the Swedish government.” Statement included.
“Racism, xenophobia and related intolerance have no place in Sweden or Europe,” the statement said. common opinion.
In Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, Sloane Momica, of Iraqi origin, burned the Qur’an under police protection in front of a Stockholm mosque on June 28.
Sweden, to which many countries, including the United States and Russia, as well as Islamic countries, responded, launched an investigation into the incident.
After the reactions, the Swedish police announced that they had filed a complaint against Mumika, who committed the act of burning the Qur’an, on charges of “incitement against the people’s group.”
- Balkans | Mato announced the amount of donations collected
- 7 important African empires unknown in history
- Balkans | Forest fires in Greece cannot be controlled despite all efforts
- Balkans | A 47-year-old woman died in a traffic accident in Demirkapi
- Balkans | North Macedonian Turkish Education Day was celebrated in Edirne
- Balkans | European Union: Serbia’s non-compliance with the Ohrid Agreement will have a “very negative” impact on the accession process
- Balkans | The European Fencing Championship has ended in Bulgaria
- Balkans | President Erdogan: Our goal is to increase our trade volume with Bulgaria to the level of 10 billion dollars
- Balkans | Rama: We should in no way contribute to Serbia’s exit from the European Union
- Balkans | TDP: We strongly believe that President Erdogan will once again get the support of the people in the second round.