The Tax Department of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBIH) reports that educational institutions affiliated with the Fethullah Terrorist Organization (FETO) operating in the country have high tax debts.
As of March 31, 2023, the FBIH tax department has shared the names of companies with tax debts of up to €100 million.
Among those who owed taxes were educational institutions linked to FETO which changed hands twice after the July 15 coup attempt and was announced to have been sold first to the US and then to a British company.
While the tax debt of Richmond College, which is linked to FETO, is over €150,000, the tax debt of Richmond Park College in the capital, Sarajevo, is over €195,000.
It is reported that the total debt of the Richmond Park Primary School of the terrorist organization FETO operating in Zenica to the state, including taxes, subscriptions, fees and other fees, exceeds 103 thousand euros.
It was also noted that the debts of Richmond Park High School associated with FETO and operating in Zenica exceeded €53,000.
According to the Federal Tax Office, the total debt of educational institutions linked to FETO exceeds 500 thousand euros.
FETO Schools Sale Game
In the aftermath of the July 15, 2016 coup attempt, the Fethullah Terrorist Organization signed “hülle” deals regarding the transfer of schools in Bosnia and Herzegovina to so-called foreign companies.
It was announced that the “Bosnia Sima” schools affiliated with FETO were sold to British and American companies in order to hide their ties with FETO.
FETÖ fugitive Onder Aytaç publicly admitted linking the FETÖ terrorist schools in Bosnia and Herzegovina and said, “Are the schools affiliated with the service movement in Bosnia burdened with debt? Do you see teachers in Bosnia as slaves? Why pay so little? Do you not pay severance pay?” A restaurant company Tourism etc. in Bosnia. Since when did opening a business become a service?” I used this phrase.
According to fugitive FETO member Aytaç, the sale of schools in Bosnia and Herzegovina to so-called British and American companies is a sham. Aytac said, “They say the British company bought it, and the American company bought it, but this is another kind of lie that they tell in many parts of the world. Everyone knows who got it or didn’t.” He made his remarks.
The schools have changed hands twice in the last six years
FETO Schools, operating under the name “Bosnia Sima Educational Institutions” in Bosnia and Herzegovina, was first sold to US-based Global Education after the terrorist organization’s July 15 coup attempt, and then transferred to Richmond Park Education ” British. ” a company.
The schools, which are known to have changed hands twice in the past six years, have always denied any connection to FETO. Despite these selling ploys of FETO schools in BiH, the accelerating loss of students after the July 15 coup attempt cannot be stopped.
- Balkans | M.Gyorce Petrov won the Macedonian Cup
- Balkans | Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Dimitrov: Turkey is our first partner in tourism
- Balkans | Founder Thodex Ozer’s extradition to Turkey has been transferred to the Albanian Supreme Court
- Balkans | Visa-free travel for Kosovo nationals to the Schengen Area has been signed
- Balkans | The Prime Minister of Kosovo is pleased that children in his country have the opportunity to learn their mother tongue
- Balkans | The International Balkan University has become the most published university in the Balkans
- The famous German Rapunzel and her true story
- Balkans | Serbia increases the number of special unit soldiers from 1,500 to 5,000
- Balkans | Aid campaign from the Islamic Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- World famous castles: 20 of the most beautiful and famous castles