According to the data of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Bursalı Logistics, which made 2,199 trips to Greece in 1.5 years, has become the third in Turkey.
Kaderhan Logistics, which mainly provides transportation and logistics services to Greece, Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, Serbia and Kosovo, ranked third in Turkey according to the data announced by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. The company, which carried out 2199 trips to Greece in 1.5 years, showed its success by being the first in Bursa.
The number of excursions is increasing day by day, Mostafa Kaderhan, the representative of the company said, “90% of our business is Greek excursions. Together with our three agencies there, we also serve Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, Serbia and Kosovo. We plan to add Italy to our route this year. In 2023, we aim to increase the number of trips with our growing fleet of vehicles and the number of people.” – Market
- Balkans | If global temperatures continue to rise, 32 percent of the mass of land ice could be lost by 2100.
- Balkans | The Ankara office of the Bulgarian News Agency opened
- Balkans | March in Kosovo on the occasion of “International Women’s Day March 8”
- Balkans | In Kosovo, a person suspected of attacking KFOR soldiers was arrested
- Balkans | 108,883 weapons and explosives were “voluntarily” delivered in two months in Serbia
- Balkans | It turns out that the Albanians who were repatriated from England were paid
- Balkans | Rescue of 65 irregular immigrants who were paid by the Greek elements
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina does not expect changes in the country under the new government
- Balkans | Sale of shares of a private Greek company for the defense industry to an Israeli company
- Balkans | Kavazovic: We know that Serbia was the main organizer of the attacks on Bosnia during the period 1992-1995