According to the data of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Bursalı Logistics, which made 2,199 trips to Greece in 1.5 years, has become the third in Turkey.
Kaderhan Logistics, which mainly provides transportation and logistics services to Greece, Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, Serbia and Kosovo, ranked third in Turkey according to the data announced by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. The company, which carried out 2199 trips to Greece in 1.5 years, showed its success by being the first in Bursa.
The number of excursions is increasing day by day, Mostafa Kaderhan, the representative of the company said, “90% of our business is Greek excursions. Together with our three agencies there, we also serve Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, Serbia and Kosovo. We plan to add Italy to our route this year. In 2023, we aim to increase the number of trips with our growing fleet of vehicles and the number of people.” – Market
- Balkans | Interview on “Those Who Left Traces from Bukhara to the Balkans” in Albania
- Balkans | The conclusion of the EU-Western Balkans summit in Albania
- Balkans | Greek MP Kyli, who is being held in Belgium on corruption charges, has appeared in court
- Balkans | Al-Hilal provided scholarships to 25 students
- Balkans | Greek striker Stefanos Tsitsipas reached the semi-finals of the Australian Open
- Balkans | Before Corti Lajçak and Escobar
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev met with Austrian Chancellor Nhamiro
- Balkans | Konjufca: Serbia aims to destabilize northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Investment opportunities in Bulgaria will be presented in Istanbul
- Balkans | Bomb threat to 15 schools in Skopje