During the month of Ramadan, which was initiated by the ladies in the Yigit Pasha Cultural Center, where the tomb of Fatih Skopje Yigit Pasha is located, recitations will be held this year as well.
The women’s reciprocal ceremony, which started 5 years ago in the Yigit Pasha Cultural Center, where the tomb of Fatih Skopje Yigit Pasha is located, will continue this year as well.
The response will begin in the holy month of Ramadan in which the Qur’an was revealed at 13:30 today and will continue throughout the month of Ramadan for women only.
- Balkans | Türkiye women’s national basketball team will play a friendly match against Greece
- Balkans | Joint Operation Frontex officially launched in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Pension payments for December have begun
- Balkans | Milatovic: Serbia is the biggest partner
- Balkans | “We are currently vetoing Macedonia”
- Balkans | Mehmetçik played games with children at the April 23 celebrations in Kosovo
- Balkans | International Women’s Day is celebrated with events in the Balkans
- Fuel prices have been updated.
- Balkans | NATO sends additional forces to Kosovo
- Balkans | Reacting to Schmidt’s RS