Witnesses continued to be heard at hearings at the Hague International Tribunal for War Crimes in Kosovo, where the case against the former leaders of the KLA was heard.
The Office of the Special Prosecutor continues the evidence process today, hearing witnesses against former KLA commanders Hashim Thaci, Kadri Veseli, Rexep Selimi and Jakub Krasniqi.
At the hearing, where the statements of witnesses were heard in the Kosovo Specialized Chambers in The Hague, the fifteenth witness was heard.
The case against Hashim Taçi, Kadri Veseli, Riksp Slim and Jakub Krasniqi will continue on August 14, 2023.
- Balkans | Degar Ibrahimi, the youngest hafiz in North Macedonia, received a hafiz license
- Balkans | Kosovo government approves state fund bill
- Balkans | International Organization of the Red Cross: There are 16 million refugees in the Arab region
- Balkans | The North Macedonian Assembly worked for only 88 days and held 50 sessions
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister congratulates President Erdoğan on extending the Grain Corridor Agreement
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: There is no amnesty for any official who misbehaved
- Balkans | Athens-Thessaloniki passenger train services have resumed
- Balkans | The Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum is being held in Burgas
- Balkans | The number of world tourists, which will pass 900 million in 2022, is 63 percent of the pre-pandemic figure.
- Balkans | Serbian leader Dodik says Bosnia-Herzegovina’s Republika Srpska will become a ‘state’