A Turkish Airlines flight from Istanbul to San Francisco has returned from Bulgarian airspace after a 74-year-old American citizen suffered a heart attack.
A Turkish Airlines Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner with flight number TK289, which was the Istanbul-San Francisco flight, took off from Istanbul Airport at 08:25. While the Turkish Airlines plane was in Bulgarian airspace, the 74-year-old American citizen had a heart attack. After noticing the situation, the flight crew reported the situation to the aircraft commander. The pilot of the plane reported that he wanted to return by establishing radio contact with the control tower at Istanbul Airport. The plane, which received permission to return from the Istanbul Airport control tower, returned to Istanbul Airport at 09:00, half an hour after it took off. After the plane landed at Istanbul Airport, the medical teams removed the sick passenger from the plane and took him to the hospital.
- Balkans | Serbian official Petković was not allowed to enter Kosovo
- Balkans | Statement “gunshots” from the NATO peacekeeping force “KFOR” in Kosovo
- Balkans | Protest action in Pristina on 1 May
- Balkans | Towards the end of the transfer of the Croatian goalkeeper Levakovic to Fenerbahçe
- Balkans | Kosovo becomes a member of the International Commission on Missing Persons
- Balkans | Kosovo continues to provide assistance to the earthquake zone in Turkey
- Balkans | Discount on fuel prices
- Balkans | More than 900 fanatical Jews stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Balkans | Another aid truck from Albania is on its way to the quake zone
- Balkans | The opposition is calling for Vucic’s resignation