A Turkish Airlines flight from Istanbul to San Francisco has returned from Bulgarian airspace after a 74-year-old American citizen suffered a heart attack.
A Turkish Airlines Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner with flight number TK289, which was the Istanbul-San Francisco flight, took off from Istanbul Airport at 08:25. While the Turkish Airlines plane was in Bulgarian airspace, the 74-year-old American citizen had a heart attack. After noticing the situation, the flight crew reported the situation to the aircraft commander. The pilot of the plane reported that he wanted to return by establishing radio contact with the control tower at Istanbul Airport. The plane, which received permission to return from the Istanbul Airport control tower, returned to Istanbul Airport at 09:00, half an hour after it took off. After the plane landed at Istanbul Airport, the medical teams removed the sick passenger from the plane and took him to the hospital.
- Balkans | USA: We are concerned about Wagner’s presence in Serbia
- Balkans | FETO-linked schools in BiH owe high taxes to the state
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: No one will be left alone in the fight against the crisis
- Balkans | Serbian footballer Mihajlovic said goodbye to his last trip to Rome
- Balkans | Former AYM President Murat met with President Erdogan
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic: We are for peace and stability
- 6 Monuments and Museums You can see the effects of the Holocaust in Germany
- Balkans | Germany calls for dialogue between Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Barriers in northern Kosovo have not been removed for 11 days