The Ministry of National Defense announced that the moments when Greek elements transferred illegal immigrants to rubber boats and pushed them into Turkish territorial waters were detected by a drone.
In the statement made by the ministry on Twitter, On December 4, 2022, in the south of the Aegean Sea, in Bozburun, our navy drones determined that the illegal immigrants were transferred to the rubber boat and pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek coast guard boats. The situation was immediately reported to the Coast Guard Command, and the rescue of the illegal immigrants was ensured. It has been said.
- Balkans | Respect for the Holy Quran held in Sweden
- Balkans | Discrimination from a Swedish professor to a Turkish student under the pretext of “NATO”
- Balkans | Serbia coach in Konyaspor got his first coaching
- Balkans | Heavy rains cause floods in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Balkans | The European Union and Western Balkan countries sign an agreement to abolish roaming fees
- Balkans | The President of TIKA Kayalar hosted the Macedonian guests
- Balkans | EU Commission President von der Leyen visited Croatia, which is part of the Schengen area
- Balkans | Ottoman Foreign Minister visits Kyiv
- Balkans | Al-Hilal provided scholarships to 25 students
- Balkans | The heinous attack on a mosque in Bosnia and Herzegovina has been met with a backlash