The Turkish Theater in Skopje will premiere the play “Servants” written by Jean Genet and directed by Sibel Abdio.
The Skopje Turkish Theater will premiere the play “The Servants” written by Jean Genet and directed by Sibel Abdio on Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 20:00.
The choreography for the play, which featured Senab Summit, Selbin Karim and Din Ibrahim, was composed by Aleksandra Koczowska-Nacheva, the music compositions for the play were done by Albin Soba, the costume design was Deliza Menci, and the stage design was by Aleksandra Koczowska-Nascheva. Designed by Ujza Zhuri.
- Balkans | The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Konakovich supports an open Balkan region
- Balkans | 120th anniversary of bilateral relations between Bulgaria and the United States
- Balkans | It was requested that the Turkish flag be placed in schools where Turkish education is taught in Kosovo.
- Balkans | The “International Breakfast Day” event held in Serbia
- Balkans | 12 illegal immigrants on their way to Greece were arrested in Istanbul
- 9 ghost towns of the dissolution of the Soviet Union have been revealed
- Balkans | In Albania, the second round of the Turkish presidential elections has been completed
- Balkans | Some schools in Serbia have been evacuated due to a ‘bomb alert’
- The 5 most impressive images of Satan in the history of art
- How did the legend of storks bring you?