The twelfth meeting of the European Union and Stability Council in Albania was held in the capital, Tirana, with the participation of senior officials.
The meeting will be attended by Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Relations and Security Policy Josep Borrell, Member of the European Union Commission in charge of Neighborhood and Enlargement Oliver Varhelyi, and officials from the European Union and Albania.
Prior to the meeting, Prime Minister Rama and Albanian Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs Olta Szaka received EU officials.
The twelfth meeting of the EU-Albania Association Council focuses on EU-Albania relations within the scope of the stabilization and association process, the latest developments in the Western Balkans and the European perspective for Albania.
After the meeting, Rama, Burrell and Varhelyi will hold a joint press conference.
- Balkans | Bakassitas, the Greek player of Trabzonspor, spoke before the Fenerbahçe match: Every derby is important
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev met with Austrian Chancellor Nhamiro
- Balkans | Preparations for the elections begin at the Consulate General of Turkey in Prizren
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: I told the Minister of Health that this is unacceptable
- Balkans | Keen interest in Turkish from Bosnia and Herzegovina soldiers
- Balkans | 35 kilometers of additional steel fencing stretches from Greece to the banks of the Evros River
- Balkans | Audio recordings of sexually explicit conversations with children by Paludan, who burned a Quran, emerged
- Balkans | Bulgaria ranks first in Europe in terms of death rate and last in birth rate
- Balkans | Support Contract for Kosovo in North Macedonia