The Prime Minister of Kosovo, Albin Kurti, had a telephone conversation with Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates.
Minister Zayed Al Nahyan reported that the UAE will donate $25 million to a new children’s hospital in Kosovo.
Prime Minister Kurti expressed his gratitude for this contribution, which will directly impact the lives of many children in Kosovo.
During the meeting, it was announced that issues of further development and strengthening of relations between the State of Kosovo and the United Arab Emirates would be discussed.
- Balkans | Gas train derails in Serbia
- Balkans | 517 speeding tickets were issued across the country
- Balkans | 3 people, two of whom are members of the FETÖ terrorist organization, were arrested at the Greek border
- Balkans | Almisiti: As long as I am a minister, there will be no delay in the purchase of drugs
- Balkans | Wave of irregular immigration to Denmark and Croatia
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece should not miscalculate
- Balkans | Vizier Akar surprised the Greek defender of Kayserispor
- Balkans | The Kosovan boxer is unable to qualify for the World Championships in India due to a condition
- Balkans | Portugal starts practice trials 4 days a week
- The 5 most impressive stadiums built in ancient times