The US State Department announced that it supports North Macedonia’s membership in the European Union.
US State Department spokesman Matthew Miller said that US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken met with Prime Minister of North Macedonia Dimitar Kovaczewski and Foreign Minister Bujar Osmani in Washington.
In his statement, Miller said, “Secretary Blinken and Prime Minister Kovaczewski stressed the United States’ strong support for North Macedonia’s EU membership and the importance of North Macedonia’s EU membership to the country and the Western Balkans region.” Use phrases.
Miller stressed the importance of Blinken’s contribution to achieving peace and stability in North Macedonia in the Western Balkans region, and noted that during the meeting, strong cooperation and bilateral relations between the United States and North Macedonia were emphasized.
As US Secretary of State Blinken posted on social media, “It was a pleasure to welcome Prime Minister of North Macedonia @Dkovachevski today to Washington to support our ally in North Macedonia’s EU membership and energy diversification efforts.” made remarks.
- Balkans | Prisoner exchange between Russia and Ukraine
- Balkans | If the name of the final is not changed, then France and Croatia will go down in history
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina defender Mujakic, indispensable for MKE Ankaragücü
- Balkans | Criticism from Russia regarding Bosnia and Herzegovina’s candidacy to join the European Union: “The West is trying to impose its own policies”
- Balkans | 2022 was the “bloodiest year” in recent times in the Israeli-occupied West Bank
- Balkans | The United Nations aims to reach 500,000 people affected by the “disaster of the century”
- NATO’s rejection of Serbia
- Balkans | The surface of the Drina River in Bosnia and Herzegovina is covered with rubbish and rubbish
- Balkans | Kosovo’s foreign ministry denies Serbian leader Vucic
- Balkans | NATO advocates avoiding divisive rhetoric in Bosnia and Herzegovina