In the US Senate, a bill has been passed requiring public disclosure of intelligence about the origin of Kovid-19.
In the Senate, the upper house, the bill that would require the US Director of National Intelligence (DNI) to share intelligence about the origins of the Kovid-19 virus with the public was voted on.
The bill, introduced by Republican Sens. Josh Hawley and Mike Brown, passed unanimously.
In the bill, which stated that there are reasons to believe that the Kovid-19 outbreak may have originated from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the DNI was invited to share information about the origin of Kovid-19 with the public.
The bill also required sharing of information about researchers at the Wuhan Institute.
The bill in question also passed the Senate in 2021, but it was not on the House’s agenda.
For a bill to become law, it must first be approved by the other house of Congress, the House of Representatives, and then President Joe Biden.
The claim that “Covid-19 leaked from the laboratory in China”
The Wall Street Journal writes that the US Department of Energy believes that Covid-19 most likely accidentally leaked from a laboratory in China, according to a classified intelligence report it recently provided to the White House and leading members of Congress.
National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan stated that there were differing opinions in the intelligence community on the matter, but there was not enough information to be sure.
FBI Director Christopher Wray said they were focusing on the thesis that Kovid-19 “may have accidentally leaked from a lab in China.”
- Balkans | Djokovic had to withdraw from Indian Wells
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic started the season before the Australian Open with defeat
- Balkans | Radev discussed joint investments in sectors with high added value with businessmen in Baku
- Balkans | About 15 percent rise in electricity prices in Kosovo
- Balkans | 250 tons of relief materials sent by Greece to the earthquake zone have arrived in Edirne
- Balkans | Osmani: Visa exemption is a win for the people of Kosovo
- Balkans | Croatia is the country with the highest obesity rate in the European Union
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Embassy prepared the 2023 calendar under the slogan “Bulgaria 1913-1915 in the eyes of Atatürk”
- Balkans | Painting titled “Reinterpreting the Independence Poet Mehmet Akif Ersoy” in Albania
- Balkans | According to Kosovo’s foreign minister, “there is no need for a second Republika Srpska in the region”