Vikrim Damca, President of the Kosovo Democratic Party of Turkey (KDTP) and Minister of Regional Development, hosted in his office Mahmud Cevik, Deputy Head of the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA), and Cihan Dencer, Coordinator of TIKA.
During the honest meeting, among the topics discussed were the continuation of the projects implemented in cooperation with TIKA, the support that can be given to Turkish culture and art, and the opening of new fields of work for young people for economic development.
- Balkans | 19,180 megawatts of electricity were produced over the past 24 hours
- Balkans | Reacting to Schmidt’s RS
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev met with the President of the Council of the European Union, Michel
- Balkans | The release of 11 people arrested in the DHKP-C operation in Greece in 2020
- The 7 worst jobs in human history
- Balkans | United States of America; Germany welcomed the meeting of the delegations of Turkey and Greece
- Balkans | Penalty reduction for former directors of the Kosovo War Veterans Association from the Court of Appeal in The Hague
- Balkans | Trabzonspor stopped its bad course with the Croatian coach Bjelica
- Balkans | The leaders of Serbia, Hungary and Bosnia and Herzegovina congratulated Erdogan
- Balkans | Turkish Education Day on December 21 was enthusiastically celebrated in Radović