The suspect, Jacob D. , who was arrested in Georgia and extradited to Turkey, while wanted on a red notice over the killing of the leader of a Serbian organized crime group, Jovan Vukotic, in Istanbul.
The teams of the Anti-Organized Crime Department of the Istanbul Police continue their work on the killing of Vukotic, one of the leaders of the organized crime organization known as “Scalgari” in his country, in an armed attack on two suspects on a motorcycle in Sisli.
Jacob D. , who was found to have used a motorcycle in the attack carried out by members of the criminal organization led by Parrish Nick, a red notice was issued after he fled abroad, and he was arrested in Georgia on October 5, 2022.
The suspect, who was arrested by the judicial authorities in this country, was extradited to Turkey on July 11 and handed over to the Organized Crime Branch Directorate in Istanbul at the Artvin Sarp border gate.
Judge Jacob D. was arrested. , who was taken to court after his actions in the police in Istanbul.
- Balkans | State theaters will take the stage in Albania with the play “In ancient times in the world”
- Balkans | Russian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Friendship with the United States is like buying a ticket to the Titanic
- What is Bab Ali Raed? What are the causes and consequences?
- Balkans | The Federation of News Agencies of the Balkans and Southeast Europe met at the conference in Thessaloniki
- Balkans | The crew of an astronaut on the Chinese space station returns to Earth
- Balkans | Genç Kalemler Sports Club puts up its jerseys for sale in support of Turkey
- Balkans | Bosnian Leader Besirovic: Bosnia and Herzegovina is moving unceasingly towards NATO
- Balkans | Saccar, Kosovo’s Interior Minister Svechla, received Turkey’s ambassador to Pristina
- The man who turned into a horror legend after a tragic accident
- Balkans | Greece is in the process of preparing a law that will exclude terrorist organizations from Parliament