Blihe Waterfall is located near the city of Sanski Most in northwestern Bosnia and Herzegovina, and enchants its visitors with its nature and beauty.
Known for its lush nature and natural beauty in the Western Balkan countries, Blihe is one of dozens of waterfalls located on the border of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and is presented as one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the country, with a height of 60 meters. among the rocks.
While Blihe Waterfall is a frequent destination for domestic and foreign tourists all year round, the waterfall has been mentioned as the subject of many paintings and poems.
- Balkans | Bulgaria taxes the excessive profits of energy companies
- Balkans | Bekerović: We are not afraid of Dodik’s threats
- Balkans | Fatma Shahin, President of the Federation of Turkish Municipalities, sent a message of thanks to her Greek counterpart.
- Balkans | Mercy Humanitarian in Bosnia and Herzegovina celebrates its 110th anniversary
- Balkans | EU “Request for Russia Visa” application to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Disabled protest in Kosovo
- Balkans | A call from the International Union of Muslim Scholars to Muslims to “defend Al-Aqsa Mosque”
- Balkans | The delegations of Turkey, Germany and Greece held a tripartite meeting in Brussels
- Balkans | Bulgaria will continue to support Montenegro on its path towards European integration
- Balkans | Students sing hymns at the Ramadan concert at the TMV School in Sarajevo