The New Year in the world is enthusiastically greeted with colorful fireworks and festivities..
In the world The new year It was first celebrated on the island of Kiritimati (Christmas Island) in Kiribati. “Hi” to the year 2023 at 11:00 Turkish time (MSI), Kiritimate said.
After Kiribati, Samoa, Tonga, Fiji and Australia also entered the new year.
In many cities of Australia, magnificent fireworks displays were held, saying “Hello” to the year 2023 at 14:00 CEST.
Papua New Guinea entered 2023 at 15.00 CET.
Meanwhile, American Samoa, located in the South Pacific Ocean, about 164 kilometers from Samoa, will be the last to welcome the year 2023.
Kazakhstan said “hello” to 2023 at 19.00 Turkish time (MSI).
The new year was greeted with colorful fireworks in the capital, Astana.
Astana residents watched fireworks over the frozen river Yesil.
President of Kazakhstan Kasymkumart Tokayev broadcast a video message of congratulations on national television channels when it was 00.00 in the country.
Kyrgyzstan said ‘Welcome’ to the new year with fireworks displays.
In the capital, Bishkek, city dwellers, foreign students, and tourists filled Ala-Too Square.
Minutes before the New Year, the New Year’s message of the President of Kyrgyzstan, Sadir Kaparov, was broadcast on the screen.
After Kaparov’s message, fireworks displays took place at 00.00.
Azerbaijan said “welcome” to the new year with fireworks displays.
New Year’s Eve witnessed excitement in the capital, Baku, as streets and squares were decorated with colorful lights days before.
Thousands of Azerbaijanis gathered in the National Park on the shores of the Caspian Sea, and greeted the New Year with fireworks.
With the parade starting when the clock showed 00.00, Azerbaijanis got excited to enter the new year together.
- Balkans | Croatia’s support for Romania’s accession to Schengen
- Balkans | Work is being completed at the truck stop near the Uppsala Border Gate
- Balkans | President Pendarovski was received by Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Donmez
- Balkans | Bosnian Serb leader Dodik announced his support for President Erdogan in the elections
- Balkans | The Pristina Embassy announced the volume of aid sent from Kosovo to Turkey
- Balkans | Minister Akar’s “Grain Corridor” and “Greece” Statement
- Balkans | Erciyes: Türkiye always stands by the Turks of Western Thrace
- Balkans | The Sudanese army agrees to extend the ceasefire for another 72 hours
- Balkans | Swedish Foreign Minister: Both sides must implement the agreements
- Balkans | Single price application for medicines in Kosovo