The wreckage of the small, single-engine Cirrus SR-20 aircraft has been reported to have disappeared in a forested area near Mount Capila in eastern Croatia.
The statement made by the Croatian Search and Rescue Office said that the information that the plane that took off from Maribor, Slovenia, to Pula, Croatia, disappeared in the forest area at noon, and the wreckage of the small single-engine plane was found on the plane.
And it was stated in the statement that no less than 120 people participated in the efforts to search for the wreckage of the plane, and it was noted that parts of the plane were found, but no information about the crew and passengers has been reached so far.
He stated that search and rescue efforts in the area will continue tomorrow.
- The mysterious alien sect where 39 members commit suicide: Heaven’s Gate
- Balkans | The Federal Government assumes its functions in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Plenkovic: The preconditions for Croatia’s inclusion in Schengen on January 1 have been met
- Balkans | Only 169 Bulgarian citizens from North Macedonia submitted their votes in the elections
- Balkans | Delivery of 68 thousand rifles to the police in Serbia
- Balkans | Serbia asks NATO to deploy Serbian army and police in Kosovo
- Balkans | Vucic: “I cannot swear that we will not impose sanctions on Russia in the future”
- Balkans | MSB: 20 people were arrested, including 5 from the FETÖ terrorist organization and 1 member of the PKK sent from Greece
- Balkans | American public schools are suing tech giants over negative effects on mental health
- The 7 most important heroes in ancient Greek mythology