The WSPS World Cup Coin Shooting Championship is held in Croatia.
According to the statement issued by the Turkish Shooting and Hunting Federation, the WSPS World Cup competitions have started in the city of Osijek.
On the first day of the organization, the national sprinter Chagla Bash, in the women’s 10-meter (R2) SH1 air rifle category, reached 609.2 points in the ranking competition and qualified for the final competition with fourth place. Caglabaş finished the match in fifth place with 180 points, which it collected in the final.
On the other hand, the national runner, Tayyar Sinankili, finished the ranking competition in the 10-meter Mixed Air Rifle (R4) SH2 category in fifteenth place with 608.3 points.
The event will end on July 13th.
- Balkans | Chairman of the Balkan Migration Party BAL calls for a vote in the Bulgarian elections
- Balkans | The “Turhan Emin Bey Awards” were presented on the 575th anniversary of the first mosque in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Rescue of 22 irregular immigrants from Greece
- Balkans | FETÖ members caught fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | EUFOR decision from the European Union
- Balkans | Kavazovic: “We must be ready to defend our country with weapons if necessary”
- Balkans | Jirvala: Dacic is responsible for the massacres of the war in Kosovo
- Balkans | Bulgaria is on alert for Turkey: another 20 truckloads of relief supplies are on their way
- Balkans | Funeral prayers in absentia at Al-Aqsa Mosque for those who lost their lives in earthquakes
- Balkans | Academic cooperation between Bursa and Bulgaria