The head of the Energy Regulatory Commission of North Macedonia, Marko Bislimovski, announced that the country will start implementing two hours of reduced electricity per day.
The head of the Energy Regulatory Commission, Marko Bislimowski, confirmed today that cheap electricity will be available in the country for two hours a day.
It is not yet decided when the two-hour cheap electricity will be available, but it is reported that it will be between 11:00 and 16:00.
Exactly when that will happen will be shown by our analysis, Beslimovsky said, but it will be at a time when the price of electricity is the cheapest.
- Balkans | Vucic: “Until the ZSO is established, I will only go to Brussels for tourism purposes”
- Balkans | The “Peace Walk” began on the path taken by those fleeing the genocide in Srebrenica
- Balkans | 3 people, including one terrorist, were arrested at the Greek border
- Balkans | Supply of KC-10 tank aircraft from Greece
- Balkans | Hillis: “Very important things will happen to Bosnia and Herzegovina in the coming days”
- Who is Susan Atkins, the most feared member of the Manson Family cult?
- Balkans | North Macedonia decided to send a new team to Turkey
- Balkans | Pendarovski: The state will not be endangered if the Bulgarians enter into the constitution
- Balkans | Skopje is among the 10 most polluted cities in the world
- Balkans | Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina held a joint session of the government