The 2023 Academy Awards will find their owners at tonight’s ceremony.
The party, which will be hosted by famed TV presenter Jimmy Kimmel at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles, will entertain moviegoers from 4:00 p.m.
It is expected that this year’s Oscars will be the scene of the first in terms of the profile of the candidates and the conduct of the ceremony.
One of the most talked about topics before the ceremony was taking to the red carpet
The abolition of the tradition of celebrities walking the red carpet, which had been practiced in the gala area since 1961, and the replacement of beige carpets were among the most talked about changes.
In the news in the international press, it was claimed that this change was made to make you forget the moment actor Will Smith fought Chris Rock, one of the presenters, on a live broadcast at the ceremony last year.
In other news, it was mentioned that the color change came from the decision of the party’s designers, Lisa Love and Raul Avila.
The first Asian actor nominated since 1935
The other first is that more international names were nominated than last year’s awards.
Malaysian actress Michelle Yeoh, who was nominated for Best Actress for her performance in “Everything Everywhere All At Once,” became the first Asian actress to be nominated in the same category since 1935.
Filmmakers nominated from outside the United States were also among the Oscars’ nominees. Eleven of the 20 players were internationals, while Irish favorites Colin Farrell, Kerry Condon, Barry Keoghan, Brendan Gleeson and Paul Mescal made the difference.
- Balkans | 2.1 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine wasted in Bulgaria: worth 25 million euros
- Balkans | The North Macedonian Assembly worked for only 88 days and held 50 sessions
- Balkans | Congratulations from US President Biden to the President of Kosovo Osmani
- Balkans | Parliamentarians visited Karjali
- Balkans | The barriers erected by Serbs in northern Kosovo were not removed
- Balkans | The second half of the year will start on January 23
- Balkans | The group gathered at Serbia’s border with Kosovo and organized a demonstration
- The 7 most important heroes in ancient Greek mythology
- Balkans | “Orange” alert in Serbia, “red” alert in Croatia
- Balkans | Vucic: I will support Morocco against Croatia, they are our brothers