From Novi Pazar, the largest city in the Sanjak region, where Bosnia is more populated in Serbia, 3 motorcycles set out to perform Umrah visits in Ramadan.
Prince Ljegić, Rijad Rostic and Benjamin Huseynović, members of the motorcycle club called “Soboglavi”, aim to reach Mecca and Medina by traveling more than 12,000 kilometers on their motorbikes.
Huseynovic told Anadolu Agency (AA) that visiting Umrah was a childhood dream and said, “We made the decision to go for Umrah before the New Year. We have been preparing intensively for the past four months. We have prepared ourselves for the negatives that may happen on the way. I think we will forget everything.” When we get to the Kaaba.” He said.
Lagic also mentioned that they plan to visit Al-Aqsa Mosque, which is on their way, and that they are working on the path they will follow.
Commenting that they will stay in Medina for 5 days and in Makkah for 10 days in Rustic, “We want to complete our Umrah visit by Eid Ramadan. We aim to visit Saudi Arabia in the next 10 days.” He said.
Lagic, Rostec and Husenović, who were expelled from Novi Pazar by their families and friends, are expected to return home after 45 days.
- Balkans | Kurti: Serbia must face up to its crimes in Kosovo
- Balkans | The former vice president of the European Parliament accused of bribery denies the allegations
- Balkans | As of today, citizenship certificate can be obtained electronically.
- Balkans | International Energy Agency: The world is entering a new industrial era in clean energy technologies
- Balkans | Minister Soylu met with Bulgarian Interior Minister Demirdjieff
- Balkans | Turkish judoka won 5 medals on the first day of the European Cup held in Bosnia
- Balkans | Sarajevo’s Ambassador, Virgin, visited the 12-year-old boy who is collecting aid for earthquake victims by selling tea
- Balkans | Two Sarajevo-based parties refused to participate in the government because of Dodik
- Balkans | The wreckage of a small plane lost in a forested area in Croatia was found
- Balkans | €100,000 in clothing aid from “Nsport Kosova” for earthquake victims