The Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA) is implementing the “Women’s Economic Empowerment Project” for greater participation of women in business life in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
A professional kitchen was created by TIKA for the Brekovica Women’s Association, which has been working in Bihac since 2013 in areas such as educating society about women’s rights, training women and youth, and helping the elderly and disabled.
The association, which has been providing catering services in organizations, exhibitions and events since 2015, aims to increase its capacity through the professional kitchen created within the scope of the “Women’s Economic Empowerment Project”.
The President of the Prekovica Women’s Association, Nevzita Bagrić, conveyed her thanks to Turkey and Teka and indicated that they would continue to provide income for the unemployed women living in the village by expanding their employment.
- Balkans | Macedonia ranks 85th in the Corruption Index
- Balkans | Demonstration in support of the dismissed prosecutors in Serbia
- Balkans | The chip ID card will start to be ordered in Bulgaria by the end of 2023
- Balkans | Cameroon is the only country in the world that does not celebrate its independence day.
- Balkans | Sultan Murad Mosque opened for worship in Pristina
- Balkans | a small plane crashes in Croatia; 2 people died
- Balkans | High-profile visit from Croatia to Ozdemir Bayraktar National Technology Center
- Balkans | Tribute from Minister Manastirlio to the Turkish Friendship Hospital Albania
- Balkans | The second leg of the European Shooting Grand Prix kicks off in Croatia
- VII. Who is Cleopatra’s daughter Cleopatra Selene?