Deputy Prime Minister of Kosovo Emilija Redip, Vice President of the Turkish Presidency for Cooperation and Coordination (TIKA) Dr. Mahmoud Shafik hosted in his office.
During the meeting with Deputy Prime Minister Responsible for Minorities and Human Rights Emilija Redep, the projects to be implemented and to be implemented for minorities in cooperation with Tika were discussed.
In the cordial meeting, Deputy Chief Minister Emilija Redip, Vice President of TIKA Dr. He thanked Mahmud Cevik for his Tika projects.
During the meeting, the Vice President of TIKA, Dr. Cihan Danger was accompanied by Mahmud Cevik, coordinator of TIKA-Pristina.
- Balkans | Greece’s position on recognizing Kosovo has not changed
- Balkans | Laws cannot be passed in the Kosovo Assembly
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic received the Spanish Foreign Minister in Paris
- Balkans | Rescue of 18 illegal immigrants left for dead by Greece
- Balkans | Kurti visited the Turkish language school in Pristina
- Balkans | Bus drivers stop working in Athens
- Balkans | Abuse scandal in the Croatian Catholic Church
- Balkans | Holiday gift from Macedonian theologians to children receiving treatment
- Balkans | More than 50 million grants will be awarded to 340 companies in Plovdiv
- Balkans | Soldiers who insulted and threatened police have been arrested in Greece