Data published by Albania’s official statistics agency INSTAT revealed that 44 percent of the country’s economy is concentrated in the capital, Tirana.
According to the data, Tirana accounts for 6.6 billion euros of the total GDP of 15.1 billion euros in 2021, and this city accounts for about 11 percent. violent and by 10 percent Doris He follows.
INSTAT data revealed that between 2016 and 2021, the Tirana region’s contribution to the economy increased, with capital’s contribution to GDP increasing by 4 percent.
The least contributing region to the GDP is cookies It happened. Cox, which is located in the north of the country and stands out as the poorest region, contributed to the GDP in 2021 to 1.6 percent (237 million euros).
Argyri was ahead of Cox with €316m.
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Turkey graduate Buş brings together art lovers from Kosovo and Turkish theatre
- Balkans | Sarajevo’s Ambassador, Virgin, visited the 12-year-old boy who is collecting aid for earthquake victims by selling tea
- Balkans | The surface of the Drina River in Bosnia and Herzegovina is covered with rubbish and rubbish
- Balkans | Layoffs spread across all sectors in Europe
- Balkans | And sparked graffiti targeting Muslims in Bosnia and Herzegovina violent reactions
- Balkans | The Sarajevo International Book Fair has opened its doors to book lovers for the 34th time
- Balkans | Rama was asked, “Will Albania help Kosovo?”
- Balkans | The European Parliament wants “Russia’s condition” for Serbia’s accession talks to the European Union
- Balkans | TGK started an aid campaign for Turkey through North Macedonia