It was declared “Best” in Serbia. Eczacıbaşı Dynavit’s captain, Tjana Bosković, became the “most successful female athlete” in team sports in Serbia at the annual awards organized by the Serbian Olympic Committee.
The Serbian Cross, who won gold at two consecutive Women’s World Championships, was once again honored with a ceremony at the National Assembly in Belgrade. Boskovic, who attended the award ceremony with a video message, added another award to his career.
MVP of the FIVB Women’s World Championship
Boskovic was named the best player of Serbia, who beat Brazil 3-0 in the final of the FIVB Women’s World Championship, one of the most prestigious organizations in volleyball, which was held in the Netherlands.
Tjana Boskovic, captain of Eczacıbaşı Dynavit, which continued its unbeaten path in the Misli.com Sultans League, is the top scorer of the orange and white team.
- Balkans | 9 roadblocks in northern Kosovo impede traffic
- Balkans | TIKA’s support for rural development in North Macedonia
- Balkans | The Kremlin: The criminal case against Prigozhin will be closed. Prigozhin is going to Belarus
- Balkans | If the opposition votes on the constitutional amendment, early elections can be held.
- Balkans | Turkish minority organizations in Western Thrace condemn the burning of the Holy Quran in Sweden
- Transfer from Greece to Istanbulspor
- Balkans | “Turkey is one of the largest investors in the country”
- Balkans | Turning point in the rights struggle of the Turks of Western Thrace: January 29
- Balkans | Euronews Albania publishes possible sanctions against Kosovo
- The drug used to turn Nazis into super soldiers: Pervitin