Turkish National Unity Movement (TMBH) Chairman Erdoğan Seraj and General Secretary Kunit Rushid attended the 30th Anniversary of the Grand Union Party (BBP).
The following statements were made in the statement made by TMBH:
BBP President, Vice President of Ankara, at the invitation of our friend Mustafa Desteci, our President Erdogan Seraj and our General Secretary Kunit Reşet are in Ankara today for the 30th anniversary of BBP. The response to the invitation of BBP President Mustafa Destisi, who visited our headquarters last year, and the participation of our delegation in this meaningful meeting, is also important as a return visit. Our motto is to arrange relationships in the geography of our hearts according to our hearts.
- Balkans | Bulgaria is one step closer to holding early elections after the People’s Party failed to form a government
- Balkans | Life is returning to normal in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | The European Union is considering the option of “buying in bulk” to address the shortage of medicines in Europe
- Balkans | Although 84 days have passed in Bosnia and Herzegovina, a government has not yet been formed.
- Balkans | Tourism activities increased in Bulgaria in December 2022
- Balkans | European Union to help Greece modernize its railways
- Balkans | “Germany is Bulgaria’s leading foreign trading partner”
- Balkans | Father and daughter died in a plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | A musician from Bosnia and Herzegovina plays the “tongue drum” for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Claims that Kosovo is preparing for war is Serbian propaganda.