The statement issued by the Turkish National Unity Movement (TMBH) said that the head of the Gradasur branch, Type Demirov, was elected as a member of the Vasilova Municipal Council.
The following statements were made in the statement made by TMBH on the subject:
“According to the decree published by the Vasilova Municipal Elections Committee on March 1, 2023 and at the 22nd session of the Vasilova Municipal Council, held on March 14, 2023, the head of the Gradochur branch, Mr. Tayp Demirov, was officially elected a member of the Vasilova Municipal Council, which was approved by the City Council and established Oath ceremony.
As the Turkish National Unity Movement, we are represented by two council members in the Vasilova Municipal Council of 15 people. We are glad to see our promises being fulfilled one by one in this municipality, to which we attach great importance and where our citizens live intensively. We congratulate our brother Tayeb and wish him success in his new position. We pray to our Lord that our brother Typ’s new duty will be a blessing to all his relatives.
- Balkans | Croatia and Japan will face each other in the round of 16.
- Balkans | Erbash, the head of Turkish religious affairs, met with the Grand Mufti of Bulgaria, Alish
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovachevsky, President of Ukraine Zelensky spoke on the phone
- Balkans | The second warmest winter in Europe
- Balkans | Corti: Kosovo will get a visa waiver on January 1, 2024 at the latest
- Balkans | The municipality of Prilep has allocated 450,000 dinars to the earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria.
- Balkans | VMRO DPMNE claimed that 10 deputies from the ruling majority will not vote on the constitutional amendments
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia will prepare a roadmap for joint investments
- Balkans | The capital of Albania and the third in the region in terms of cost of living
- Balkans | Ozer, the founder of Thodex, was transferred to Türkiye