Students studying in the Turkish Knowledge Foundation (TMV) schools in Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, visited the “SOS Children’s Residence” before Eid al-Fitr and gave gifts to their peers.
Students of Maarif Schools prepared various gifts for their peers residing in the “SOS Children’s Residence” on the occasion of Eid Al-Fitr.
Students celebrated the holidays of their peers, who gave them gifts.
In addition to the parents of the students, the school’s teachers and administrators were also present.
The representative of TMV in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Jakub Gül, said that they want to make the children happy by organizing this pre-holiday event.
Expressing their happiness with the students’ and parents’ interest in the event, Gul indicated that such organizations will continue.
- Balkans | Escobar: The international community is still influential in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | A Serb party in Kosovo is calling for Vucic to withdraw from the dialogue
- Balkans | Kosovo says implementing the agreement reached with Serbia will ease tensions in the country
- Balkans | Corti: The draft regulation submitted by the Serbian side is unconstitutional
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | The European Union urges Kosovo and Serbia to de-escalate tensions
- Balkans | Lajac: The articles of association of the association must be acceptable to both parties
- Balkans | Djokovic beats Tsitsipas in the Australian Open final
- Balkans | Aid for earthquake victims in Turkey from the “Sidi Bey” mosque community in Kosovo
- Balkans | Political consultations between Turkey and Albania are held in Albania