Today the European Junior Swimming Championships will start in Serbia.
According to the statement issued by the Turkish Swimming Federation, the championship will be held in the capital, Belgrade, on July 4 and 9.
17 national athletes, 10 of whom are women, will represent Türkiye at the tournament.
Here are the names of the national athletes who will compete in the European Youth Championship:
Women: Pelis Şakkar, Borkunaz Narin, Defne Tanig, Ekin Nazli Okdur, Ela Naz Özdemir, Mahlika Kozye Yalçın, Merve Tuncel, Özlem Yateem, Sodem Denizli, Talia Erdoğan
Men: Ahmet Burak Işık, Aykut Mert Iravul, Emir Bator Albayrak, Kozi Tunceli, Mehmet Yusuf Özden, Tolga Timiz, Tuncer Berk Erturk.
- Balkans | Slovenian President Berk Mosar made his first official visit to Croatia
- Balkans | The streets of Pristina are littered with piles of rubbish
- Balkans | China’s Defense Ministry calls US bubble blowing an ‘overreaction’
- Balkans | Bobuchi: Several thousand companies will pay the crisis tax
- Balkans | The memory of the martyrs of Srebrenica was commemorated through the program held in Bagcilar
- Balkans | NATO increases its forces in Zvecan, northern Kosovo, where protests continue
- Balkans | Single price application for medicines in Kosovo
- Balkans | Mehmedczyk will stay in Kosovo until September
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti met with Vice President of the European Parliament Rainer Wieland
- Balkans | Celebrating World Environment Day in Kosovo