Togo’s Foreign Minister Robert Ducey said his country’s decision to withdraw recognition of Kosovo’s independence is final.
Doce said in a joint press conference with Serbian Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic, where he met in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, that his country guarantees the unconditional support of Serbia when it comes to defending Serbia’s territorial integrity.
Noting that his country only recognizes “one Serbia,” Doce said, “The decision to withdraw recognition of Kosovo is final.” Use the phrase.
Meanwhile, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic shared through his social media account their appreciation for Togo’s support for Serbia’s territorial integrity.
Referring to the relations between his country and Togo, Vucic said: “We are committed to a traditional and sincere friendship based on mutual respect and understanding. It is up to us to continue to strengthen these relations by expanding cooperation primarily around common interests.” Use phrases.
- Balkans | Macedonian Ambassador to Ankara Manasijevski visited Ankara MGU
- Balkans | The Mufti of Kosovo Ternava handed over the financial aid collected in the mosques to Ambassador Angeli
- Balkans | The Turkish language is not included in the celebration of the New Year in Prizren
- Balkans | Election results announced in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Showing support for former President Thaci of Kosovo
- Balkans | Croatia is preparing to send 14 helicopters to Ukraine
- Balkans | Excess rubbish in Pristina sparks backlash
- Balkans | The first passenger plane arriving from Istanbul was greeted with a ceremony in Plovdiv.
- Balkans | Rama was asked, “Will Albania help Kosovo?”
- Balkans | Supporters of the PKK terrorist organization have turned Paris into a battlefield