It is noteworthy that Fenerbahçe, who is continuing its new transfers in preparation for the new season, has reached the final stage in the transfer of Dynamo Zagreb goalkeeper Levakovic.
After completing the Russian camp, Fenerbahçe continues its preparations for the new season in Istanbul under the leadership of coach Ismail Kartal.
According to Fanatik’s news, the yellow and dark blue team, who wanted to strengthen the fortress, allegedly agreed with Dinamo Zagreb on Dominic Levakovic.
It is noteworthy that Fenerbahçe continues its attempts with Dominik Levakovic, who also protects the goal of the Croatian national team, and has reached an agreement with both Zagreb and Croatia goalkeepers.
Tender for Zagreb
Dominik Levakovic was knocked out in the 83rd minute of the match when Dinamo Zagreb hosted Gorica. The 28-year-old said goodbye to the stands before leaving the field.
The cost is fixed
He stated that Fenerbahçe made an offer of 9 million euros to the Croatian national team for Dominik Levakovic, and Zagreb agreed. On the other hand, the experienced Cabbage was said to be getting an annual salary of €1.6m from the yellow and dark blue team.
- The Victory That Changed History: The Battle of Çanakkale in Pictures
- Balkans | Economy and security are among the most important common issues between Bulgaria and Turkey.
- Balkans | The Prime Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Christo, met with officials of the European Union in Brussels
- Balkans | Osmani: OSCE values are more important today than ever
- Balkans | Albania moved to tighten sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Frontex is satisfied with Bulgaria’s border protection efforts
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia: More than a million people have come to perform Hajj so far
- Balkans | The ski season could not start in Sarajevo as the expected snow did not fall
- Balkans | MATUSITEB Chairman Ibrahim was a guest on MTV’s Current Show
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic signed the condolence book at the Turkish Embassy in Belgrade