Thousands of toys were collected for earthquake-affected children in Kahramanmaraş during the match between football teams Velez and Borac in the 22nd week of the Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League.
Velez and Borac faced each other at the Rodjeni Stadium in Mostar.
The game collection campaign, which was organized in cooperation with the humanitarian aid organization “Pomozi.ba” and the Phillies Football Club, was greatly supported by the fans who came to watch the match.
And the fans, who took their places in the stands, gave a message of support to the victims by throwing toys in their hands onto the field at the end of the first half.
It was reported that Pomozi.ba will collect the toys and deliver them to the earthquake victims.
Games were collected for the earthquake victims during the Zheleznkar vs Sloboda match held in Sarajevo, the country’s capital.
- Balkans | Belgrade-Pristina dialogue meeting in Ohrid
- Balkans | Kurti: The deadline that we gave to the KFOR to remove the barriers is coming to an end
- Balkans | Second ammonia leak in a month in Serbia
- Balkans | Turkish skier Sila Kara won the bronze medal at the FA Cup in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 Notable Civil Rights Activists
- Balkans | The hearing on the extradition of Thodex founder Ozer to Turkey has been postponed to December 27
- Balkans | Plenkovic: The strategic goals have been achieved
- Balkans | Belgrade academics are calling for the abolition of Putin’s honorary doctorate
- Balkans | Bosnian-Australian actor Strike: Istanbul is the capital of the world
- Balkans | Rama: We should in no way contribute to Serbia’s exit from the European Union