This year, the 24th “Traditional Ramadan Street Race” was held in Novi Pazar, the largest city in the Sanjak region, where the Bosnian population is densely populated.
Men’s Ilzan Bebic and women’s Teodora Simovic won the race, which was organized on the occasion of the upcoming Ramadan.
It is reported that the winners of the race, which was held in cooperation with the Novi Pazar Athletic Club, Novi Pazar Sports Federation and Novi Pazar Sports Facilities, were recognized athletes throughout the country.
- Balkans | Art for Hope fundraising campaign for earthquake victims in Kosovo
- Balkans | Parisians hold a referendum on electric scooters
- Balkans | Delivery of 13,500 unlicensed weapons to the security forces in Serbia
- Balkans | Detention of a mayoral candidate from the Greek minority in Albania
- Balkans | The Centenary Cup was held in the village of Mehmet Akif Ersoy
- Balkans | Description “Kosovo” by Milanović
- Balkans | Mycoski: Elections must be held for a government elected by the people
- Balkans | 120 thousand euros were raised in the “We are with Turkey” donation campaign
- Balkans | Pendarovski: The state will not be endangered if the Bulgarians enter into the constitution
- Balkans | Karjali district organization of the Bulgarian Red Cross collects donations for earthquake victims in Turkey