The traditional Turkish wrestling tournament was held in the village of Debrecht in Prilep, North Macedonia.
The following statements were made in the statement made by the tournament organizers regarding the tournament that took place on April 23:
We hope that this tournament, which has been held in these regions for centuries, will continue to be organized. Albanians, Macedonians, Bosnians and Turks live in these areas. But the majority of Turks live in this village. In addition to the Turkish flag, Albanian, Macedonian and Bosnian flags were also flying at the tournament. Other countries responded to why the Turkish flag was raised here.
The Turkish flag has been flying here for centuries, God willing, it will fly for centuries. Our martyrs died for this flag, and we do not raise this flag from here because the crescent of this flag is there is no god but God and its star is Muhammad, the Messenger of God. Turkish traditions exist in these regions and will continue to exist whether others like it or not.”
- Balkans | Brnabic: Kosovo is on the brink of conflict
- Balkans | Holding a “Digital Journalism Workshop” in Skopje
- Balkans | Bulgarian Vice President Yotova evaluated citizenship renewal applications
- Balkans | THY Teknik AŞ will provide basic maintenance services to Air Serbia
- Balkans | Demonstration in support of the dismissed prosecutors in Serbia
- Balkans | Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina were also discussed at the Turkish National Security Council meeting
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev met with representatives of the OSCE Election Observation Mission
- Balkans | For the early general elections in Bulgaria, ballot boxes will be set up in 23 provinces in Turkey.
- Balkans | Life is returning to normal in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Macron and Scholz want to invest more in the defense industry of a powerful Europe