The series “Mawlana Jalaluddin Rumi” was broadcast on the TRT digital platform, Tabi, its world premiere on “29. She is preparing to present it at the Sarajevo Film Festival (SFF).
Within the scope of the festival, which will be held in Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, on August 11 and 18, the Rumi series will meet, starring Bulent Inal, Can Yildirim, Ahu Turkbenci, Devrim Ozkan, Mehmet Ali Nuruglu, Mert Turak and Nilay Deniz.
The first episode of the series, which is about the period when the great Islamic scholar Mevlana lived, will be shown at the Sarajevo National Theater on August 12.
Produced by Kerim Ayıldız, project designed by Ahmet Okur, directed by Can Olcay, screenplay written by Ali Aydin and Fatma Pera Mete.
49 films compete in the festival.
49 films in the categories of feature, short, documentaries and student films are competing for the SFF’s “Heart of Sarajevo” award.
Elma Tataracic, an SFF official, stated that 2 feature films will have world premieres and 5 feature films will have regional premieres.
The Sarajevo Film Festival, which began to be organized to erase the traces of the 1992-1995 war in Bosnia and Herzegovina and to make the capital, Sarajevo, a center of culture and art, has hosted many world-famous names over a quarter of a century of history.
From Robert De Niro to Angelina Jolie, from Brad Pitt to Orlando Bloom, from Daniel Craig to John Malkovich, and from Morgan Freeman to Nuri Bilge-Ceylan, many world-famous names attended SFF.
Offering more than 15,000 hours of quality, family-friendly content, Sure delivers a streaming experience to a culturally diverse audience, built on universal values and inclusive content.
- VII. Who is Cleopatra’s daughter Cleopatra Selene?
- Balkans | Protesting violence against women in Belgrade
- Balkans | President Pendarovski meets with US Deputy Secretary of State Gabriel Escobar
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu: There will be no waiting at the Bulgarian border
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Minister for Regional Development Damka held talks in Brussels
- Balkans | Screening of Nuri Turgut Adali’s documentary “The Unquenchable Flame” in Sofia
- Balkans | Rama and Vucic reunite
- Balkans | Opportunities for bilateral cooperation in the field of agriculture and agriculture between Bulgaria and India were discussed
- Balkans | The reaction of the French Minister of Justice to the French writer for his “discriminatory” statements against Muslims
- Balkans | Workers brought to Albania from Asia flee to Europe