Answering journalists’ questions before the upcoming elections, Syriza President Alexis Tsipras delivered messages about Turkey.
In response to journalists’ questions before the upcoming elections in Greece, the head of the Syrian opposition party, Alexis Tsipras, sent messages to Turkey.
“There is a very exciting race going on, not only for Greece, but also for Turkey.” “Because this is the first time we are facing a very high and strong possibility that President Erdogan, who has been in power in the neighboring country for nearly 20 years, will be defeated,” Tsipras said. Use phrases.
Tsipras added that he expects the emergence of a new dynamic of dialogue between Turkey, the European Union and the United States in the coming period, and said:
Greece must be vigilant about setting its own terms on this new positive agenda. Our strategy should be to use the positive agenda and, for example, the possibility of a customs union between the EU and Turkey to link the demand to The Hague. Thus, the crucial issue of our disputes over the continental shelf and exclusive economic zone can be settled at the International Court of Justice in The Hague. But with the inviolable condition that Greece will not endanger its territory, that is, there are no gray areas and that Greece has the right to defend its territory. Therefore, there is no question of disarming the carrots.”
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | Shpasovsky: 48 percent of the administrative positions in the Ministry of Internal Affairs are held by women
- Balkans | The Bulgarian couple’s longing for a child in Turkey has come to an end
- Balkans | Several institutions, including the Presidency, were bombed in Skopje
- Balkans | China has reported a decrease in the number of patients and deaths in the COVID-19 outbreak
- Balkans | Skopje-Split summer season cruises start on May 12th
- Balkans | Anarchy in Kosovo: Deputy Prime Minister Bislemi attacked
- Balkans | Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Dönmez met with Minister of Economy Bekteshi
- Balkans | The Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum is being held in Burgas
- Balkans | There will be cheap electricity for two hours a day in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Konyaspor appointed Serbian coach Aleksandar Stanojevic at the head of the team