59 irregular migrants, who were pushed by Greek elements, were disembarked into Turkish territorial waters off the Cesme and Seferihisar districts of Izmir.
According to the statement published on the website of the Coast Guard Command, the Coast Guard boats were sent to the region based on information about the presence of a group of illegal immigrants in rubber boats off the regions of Cesme and Seferihisar.
59 people rescue
The teams rescued 59 irregular migrants in rubber boats, who were returned by Greek elements to Turkish territorial waters.
Illegal immigrants were sent to the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management after their procedures.
- Balkans | The European Union and NATO are satisfied with the de-escalation in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | 6 adventure films will be screened at the “Days of Challenges” festival in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Prisoner exchange between Russia and Ukraine
- Balkans | Alaka Mosque in Tuzla will regain its dome in 1888
- Balkans | Raiding companies linked to spyware in Greece
- Balkans | The Bulgarian army is looking for more than 500 soldiers
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: We saved Serbia from war
- Balkans | Men’s singles champion at the Australian Open Djokovic
- Balkans | Celebrating the 21st anniversary of Köprü magazine
- Balkans | Humanitarian aid for Afghan refugees in Iran from Bulgaria