13 companies represented Turkey with national participation in the “FOOD EXPO 2023” food and beverage industry exhibition held in Athens, the capital of Greece.
Known as the largest food and beverage exhibition in Southeast Europe, FOOD EXPO 2023 is hosting Turkish companies at the Metropolitan Expo Center in Athens.
Thirteen Turkish companies from the sectors of nuts, legumes, sweets, chocolate, food processing chemicals and equipment participated in the exhibition with the support of the Ministry of Commerce.
At the exhibition, which was also visited by Turkey’s Ambassador to Athens Çağatay Erciyes, Turkish companies presented their advantages such as Turkey’s progress in the sector, geographical and cultural proximity, advantageous logistics costs, European Union (EU) standards and common customer production opportunities. with visitors.
- Balkans | 70 percent of Albanians live in financial difficulties
- Balkans | Bulgaria handed over the terrorist Shadow to Turkey
- Balkans | Trakya University Hospital was introduced to Bulgaria and the Balkans
- Balkans | Vucic: The only condition is the union of municipalities of Serbia
- Balkans | President Bendarowski delivered his annual address to Parliament
- Balkans | Preparations for the match between Armenia and Croatia in the Turkish national football team have begun
- Balkans | Exit from Kosovo is expected for 3 hours at the Merdar border gate
- Balkans | Croatian leader Milanovic said it was time to turn a new page in relations with Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | 3.9 magnitude earthquake hits Albania
- Balkans | Classic car enthusiasts gather in Zagreb