Sadik Babur Ceren, Turkey’s ambassador to Sarajevo, made official contacts in Bihac, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Virgin met with the Prime Minister of the Una-Sana Canton (USK), Mustafa Rosnich.
Stating that they met with Ruznic on every USK visit, Girgin stated that they evaluated the relations between Turkey and USK during the meeting.
Our Lady thanked the administration of USK and the people of the region for their assistance to those affected by the Kahramanmaraş earthquake that occurred on February 6.
Rosenich said, “We discussed cooperation between Turkey and the USK. I would like to thank the Turkish Red Crescent for its unwavering support to the United States of America, which is facing a particularly difficult situation with regard to irregular migration.” He said.
Virgin also met with Cazin Mayor Nermin Ogresevic and City Council President Rifat Hozanovic as part of his visit to USK.
The Consul General in Banja Luka Oguz Kılıç also accompanied Our Lady during his visits.
- Balkans | More than 6,000 migrants attempted to cross into Bosnia and Herzegovina illegally last year.
- Balkans | Aid collected in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia went to Turkey
- Balkans | Serbia submitted its request to send troops to Kosovo to the Kosovo Force
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti: Serbia has two options
- Balkans | Thousands of people took part in the traditional “Igman March” in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Corti: The Federation of Serbian Municipalities is unconstitutional
- Balkans | President Erdogan: We expect Kosovo and Serbia to show peaceful and constructive approaches
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: I told the Minister of Health that this is unacceptable
- Balkans | Serbia and Bulgaria start building a new gas pipeline￼
- Balkans | Strumica becomes the first municipality to open a shelter for stray dogs