A national soccer team begins preparations for the European Championship 2024 (Euro 2024) qualifying match against Croatia on Tuesday, March 28th in Bursa.
The players who played the match against Armenia carried out renovations in the hotel.
Other football players under the management of coach Stefan Kuntz, after warming up in training at the facilities of Bursa Uzluchi Ibrahim Yazigi, made a pass in the narrow area and took possession of the ball 2-5.
Then the players finished the training with a two-goal match.
Ismail Yuksek: With the support of the people of Bursa, we want to leave here victorious
Stated to reporters on the field before training, national footballer İsmail Yuksek stated that he had played ball in Bursa as an amateur for 6-7 years, including one professional spell last year.
He is very happy to be in Bursa with the national team motto, Ismail said, “I hope that with the luck that Bursa brings, we will leave the next Croatia match behind. It is very important that we start the tournament with a victory for Armenia. Armenia is not a team of our size, but it is important that we start the tournament with a win. “We analyzed that match with our coaches individually and as a team. We forgot about that match and focused on the Croatia match. Croatia did a valuable job both individually and collectively, but we are also confident in ourselves. With the support of the people of Bursa, we want to leave here with a victory.” He said.
“I played many matches in this atmosphere, everyone knows very well how Bursa is,” Ismail said, indicating his desire to play in the Croatia match, but coach Kontz decides. He said.
“I think we will beat Croatia too”
Goalkeeper Altay Bayender also confirmed that he is excited to play for the national team in his hometown of Bursa.
Wishing the match to go well, Altay said:
“With the support of the people of Bursa, we want to finish the game with a win. Every game is very important. It’s always good to win. Matches at this level are always difficult. It doesn’t matter who you play with. We will do our best in this field with this awareness. I believe we will win against “Croatia, by reversing the score we got in the first match in this match as well. Our fans will also fill the stands. We leave the stadium with a good result.”
Altay Bayındır, when a journalist asked about the contract he had with Fenerbahçe, “We have a 4-year contract. We will see what happens together.” Use phrases.
- Balkans | The head of the Bulgarian Red Cross, Grigorov, met with the Turkish ambassador to Sofia, Aylin Itcuk
- 13 most severe and deadly earthquakes
- Balkans | The average net salary in March was 34,925 dinars
- Balkans | The trial of former Kosovo President Thaci begins in The Hague
- Balkans | North Macedonian Prime Minister Kovačevski meets with the US Senator
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina calls for an increase of EU forces in the country
- Balkans | Croatia and Slovenia to continue to assist Ukraine
- Balkans | Greece and Malta lagged behind EU sanctions on Russian assets
- Balkans | “Albania has become one of Turkey’s largest partners”
- 10 scary facts you should know about Emperor Nero