World Champion National Athlete Ismail Nazir was awarded the Best Athlete of the Season at the Balkan Athletics Gala held in Greece.
Young athlete Ismail Nazir, who won the gold medal in the 400-meter hurdles category at the U-20 World Athletics Championships held in Colombia last summer, was named “Rising Star of the Year” in the Balkans 2022.
The award was given to the best athlete among the Balkan countries under the age of 20, Fatih Şenmar, President of the Turkish Athletics Federation, who is also the co-president of the Balkan Athletics Federations (ABAF).
Sentemar congratulated Ismail Nazir on his success.
- Balkans | The shot of the Balkan lullaby in Skopje has reached its twenty-fifth episode.
- Balkans | 64 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued
- Balkans | “Crown of Success” award for ten successful Turkish women in Kosovo
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis met members of the Greek minority in Albania
- Balkans | Keen interest in Turkish from Bosnia and Herzegovina soldiers
- Balkans | Saccar, Kosovo’s Interior Minister Svechla, received Turkey’s ambassador to Pristina
- Balkans | Supporters of the PKK terrorist organization have turned Paris into a battlefield
- Balkans | Strong reaction from Kosovar Interior Minister Svela
- Balkans | One person was killed when a missile hit a market in Kharkiv in an attack by the Russian army
- Balkans | Kardzhali and Strumica have become sister cities￼